Bet on the World's Biggest Lotteries. Excl. SA clients.
* Disclaimer: The website is operated by William Hill. William Hill and EU Lotto Limited are bookmakers, and neither is a lottery operator. You cannot purchase entries in any lottery via William Hill or EU Lotto. Bets do not contribute to the prize pool. EU Lotto allows you to bet on the outcome of lotteries from around the world. When submitting a bet on the outcome of draws of lotteries, you instruct William Hill to forward the bet to EU Lotto on your behalf. EU Lotto then acts as a bookmaker in respect of the placement of your bet. William Hill does not have any relationship or affiliation with the operators of any of the lotteries referred to in its website. When you place a bet with EU Lotto through William Hill as its agent, you enter a contract with EU Lotto and accept their terms and conditions. That contract regulates the terms and conditions for all bets placed, the rules of the games offered by EU Lotto as well as the payout of Winnings by EU Lotto. Payouts are made in AUD, exchange rates apply. * Main jackpots for bets on the US Power and US MegaMillions are paid out as 30 year annuity or discounted lump sum at EU Lotto’s election, and also subject to 35% reduction as per the terms and conditions. US Power is not connected to the Thu Lotto. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
William Hill Lottery Betting
- Capitalised terms in these William Hill Lottery Betting Rules have the same meaning as set out in the Lottoland terms and conditions, as amended from time to time, and found at: www.lottoland.com.au/terms
- William Hill acts as agent for EU Lotto with respect to the placement of a Bet.
- When submitting a Bet on the outcome of draws of lotteries, the Player instructs William Hill to forward the Bet to EU Lotto for and on the Player’s behalf. EU Lotto will then act as a bookmaker for the Player.
- When a Player places a Bet with EU Lotto through William Hill as its agent, the Player enters a contract with EU Lotto. That contract regulates the terms and conditions for all Bets placed, the rules of the games offered by EU Lotto as well as the payout of Winnings.
- By placing a Bet, the Player accepts the EU Lotto terms and conditions as amended from time to time, and found at: www.lottoland.com.au/terms
- EU Lotto acts as a bookmaker, determines the odds, calculates the Winnings and is responsible for the payment of Winnings and pays out the Winnings to William Hill for distribution to Players. Through hedging measures and instruments (all wins are fully guaranteed with jackpots underwritten by major insurance firms), EU Lotto is solely responsible for and guarantees the payout of all jackpots and Winnings offered by EU Lotto through William Hill as its agent.
- William Hill distributes to Players only those Winnings, which were paid out by EU Lotto to William Hill for the Player. William Hill is only obliged to credit Winnings to a Player Account if (i) William Hill received the Winnings from EU Lotto and (ii) the Player is entitled to a Winning.
- The Player acknowledges that William Hill acts as agent for EU Lotto. Save to the extent permitted by law (and only to such an extent), William Hill excludes all warranties (express or implied) relating to its operation as agent for EU Lotto and the placing of a Bet on behalf of the Player with EU Lotto and shall not have any liability for the non-payment of Winnings (unless such Winnings are first paid to William Hill by EU Lotto for distribution to the Player) or any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, expense or injury suffered by the Player.